Post date: Oct 3, 2011 4:16:20 PM
PLEASE USE HEADPHONES! IF YOU DO NOT HAVE HEADPHONES BORROW SOME!
10 points for completing all of the work below in class on Tuesday 10/4:
1. Watch the following video from Mr. Clifford:
2. Using UPad lite on your iPad draw two graphs based on the following:
A. A relatively inelastic demand curve and typical supply curve. Label properly and shade in CS & PS.
B. A relatively elastic demand curve and typical supply curve. Label properly and shade in CS & PS.
3. Complete the Mod 49-Practice Quiz (click here for shortcut)
4. Watch the following video and duplicate the graph that Mr. Clifford made on the board on your paper (yes, you may need to push pause).
A. On the UPad lite app draw a properly labeled graph with a tax effecting the supply curve. Show the price change and change to both CS & PS.
B. Answer the following questions based on this graph:
5. Now complete Mod 50 practice quiz...
6. Now turn the iPad off and pat yourself on the back and work on APE 21. The copies are on the desk in the front of the room.