Top ten recommendations for studying from Econ Alumni:
1. Figure out what you DON'T know! (Take an old test and see what you missed)
2. Look at the concepts or the review guide he hands out (that is below)
3. Use Reffonomics to look through key ideas and content (links are below)
4. Look back at FRQ's in class and online.
5. Review some of the presentations (Powerpoint, Google Presentations) online.
6. Attend the review sessions after school and on weekends.
7. Look back through APE's and Mod's for content review
8. Review the "white sheets" they have the key graphs.
9. Create a study group and meet a few times and ask each other and teach each other.
10. Ask Duffer...he is a grader you know.
Diagnostic Test Analysis(Gapps log-in required)
Macroeconomics Graph Review Guide (drawing & notes)
Helpful iPad/iPhone Apps: